Safety and Adult Supervision
Our team at The Life Church, including pastors, youth leaders, staff and volunteer leaders, will staff the conference and facilities. Anyone working directly with students has had a background check. We work hard to provide a safe environment for your student.
If you have an emergency and need to reach your child or an Axis Leader, please call the church office at 901.751.0095. During daytime conference hours (Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30a-2:30p), let the receptionist know your student’s name and the phone number where you can be reached and we will get a message to him or her. If calling after hours, please call the church office and dial 48 when prompted and leave a message on the emergency extension.
Things to bring:
• Bible, notebook and a pen!
• Spending money for the Axis Nation store and concessions.
• A great attitude and a teachable spirit!
Things NOT to bring:
• Leave at home anything that would distract you (iPods, computers, games, etc.)
• Cell phones are not to be used during conference hours.
Things to Wear:
• Come dressed modestly – shorts should not be higher than mid thigh and shirt straps should be at least 1 inch wide.
• Daytime – appropriate for outdoor activities.
• Massive Serve Day – clothes that you can work in and closed toe shoes. Wear your red serve • T-shirt if you have one.
Preparing for Axis Nation
• Set your expectation for God to do something great in your life!
• Spend time praying for AN leaders and all of your friends!
• Spread the word about AN and invite your friends!
AXIS NATION 2019